2 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Tour
This budget 2 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Tour gives you a change to meet the Rwanda’s endangered mountain gorillas on just one weekend and be back to work in time. This happens in jungles of Rwanda’s Volcanoes National Park.
The Volcanoes National Park is a 2.5 hour’s drive from Kigali City thus making this package idea for short stay and business travelers who would want to check out the Gorillas prior to leaving the country. A big chunk of the funds collected from the Gorilla Permits goes to the Rwanda government’s conservation efforts of the Gorillas thus making it a worthwhile endeavor to track the Gorillas while in Rwanda.
- Day 1: Kigali to Volcanoes National Park
- Day 2: Gorilla Tracking in Volcanoes National Park and transfer to Kigali
Day 1: Kigali to Volcanoes National Park
Depending on your arrival time your Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Tour driver rill take you for a brief Kigali City Tour that should last anywhere between 1-3 hours after which you will transfer to Kinigi through Musanze district for the next days Gorilla tracking tour.
Day 2: Gorilla Tracking in Volcanoes National Park
Early morning breakfast will be served at the Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Tour lodge after which you will transfer to the Kinigi briefing area where you will be briefed by park officials about the day’s activities and assigned a group that you will trek the Gorillas with. Gorilla tracking lasts anywhere between 2-8 hours depending on the location of the Gorillas on that particular day.
After successfully tracking the Gorillas you will stay in close proximity with the Gorillas for an hour after which you will return to your lodge for lunch and transfer back to Kigali or your preferred drop off location.
END OF TOUR
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Airport transfers on first and last day,
- Transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Services of an English speaking driver guide
- Fuel for the whole trip
- Accommodation and meal plan as per the itinerary
- All park entrance fees
- Drinking water while in the vehicle
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- International airfares
- Rwanda Visa (USD50.00 which can be paid on arrival at the Airport
- Personal items for example drinks and laundry
- Tips and Gratuity