2 Days Rwanda/Uganda Gorilla Tracking Tour
On 6th of May 2017 the Rwanda Development Board announced an increase in the price of Gorilla Permits from US$ 750 to US $1,500 for all visitors which was immediately affected. The 100% increment in the price of a Gorilla Permit led to most travelers opting to track the Gorillas from Uganda where the permit costs 600 USD.
- Day 1 – Kigali to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Day 2 – Gorilla tracking and afternoon transfer to Kigali
2 DAYS GORILLA TREKKING IN RWANDA/UGANDA – BWINDI IMPENETRABLE FOREST NATIONAL PARK
Day 1 – Kigali to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
Your driver of guide will pick you up from Kigali for your transfer to Bwindi National Park. The drive takes you through the scenic beauty of Rwanda hills to the Cyanika border post with stop overs along the way for a photo opportunity.
Day 2 – Gorilla tracking and afternoon transfer to Kigali
Early morning breakfast will be served at the Lodge after which you will transfer to the park headquarters for briefing for allocation of your Gorilla tracking groups and meeting the rangers. You will connect to the trail head and enter the forest on foot in pursuit of the gigantic primates that have come to be popular known as the Mountain Gorillas. The Gorilla tracking experience takes anywhere between 2-6 hours depending on the location of the Mountain Gorillas on a particular day. You are allotted a time frame of one hour to stay with the Gorillas in their natural habitat and observe their peculiar habits as the young ones play about and the some feeding on leaves.
After your close encounter with the Gorillas you will return to the Lodge and depart for Kigali.
END OF TOUR
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Airport transfers on first and last day,
- Transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Services of an English speaking driver guide
- Fuel for the whole trip
- Accommodation and meal plan as per the itinerary
- All park entrance fees
- Drinking water while in the vehicle
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- International airfares
- Uganda Visa (USD50.00 which can be paid on arrival at the Airport
- Personal items for example drinks and laundry
- Tips and Gratuity