Enter the Jungle on a 3 Day Bwindi Gorilla Tour
This Bwindi Gorilla Tour is one of our pocket-friendly safaris that allow you to spend 3 days on a gorilla tracking experience in a United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization-designated World Heritage Site, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
It is most notable for the critically endangered gorillas.
- Day 1 – Entebbe/Kampala to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Day 2 – Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Day 3 – Bwindi Impenetrable National Park to Entebbe/Kampala
Day 1: Entebbe/Kampala to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
After breakfast, you’ll embark on the Bwindi Gorilla tour journey from Entebbe/Kampala to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park at 07:00.
The drive from Entebbe/Kampala will allow you to enjoy a beautiful panorama offering you an opportunity to have a taste of both hemispheres as you’ll be crossing the equator.
You’ll have lunch in Mbarara before continuing on your journey to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Check into your lodge.Dinner will be served there.
Day 2: Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Breakfast will be served early at 06:30 and packed lunch provided for the Bwindi Gorilla Tour team.
You’ll then be driven to the park headquarters for registration of your gorilla permit details with the park authority.
You’ll be assigned a gorilla group under the guidance of a ranger to partake in the tracking. The ranger-guide will lead the group and will brief you about the tracking availing you with the dos and don’ts. Move to the start point of the tracking at 08:00. It can take up to several hours before mountain gorillas can be found.
You’ll spend like one hour in the company of the animals. Return to the park offices and collect your Bwindi gorilla tour certificate.
Return to your lodge. Dinner will be served there.
Day 3: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park to Entebbe/Kampala
After breakfast, you’ll checkout and start off for Entebbe/Kampala.
There will be a pit stop in Mbarara for lunch.
END OF THE BWINDI GORILLA TOUR
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Airport transfers on first and last day,
- Transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Services of an English speaking driver guide
- Fuel for the whole trip
- Accommodation and meal plan as per the itinerary
- Gorilla Trekking Permit ($600)
- Drinking water while in the vehicle
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- International airfares
- Uganda Visa (USD50.00 which can be paid on arrival at the Airport
- Personal items for example drinks and laundry
- Tips and Gratuity